The Pool of Emotions
The following is what I said to a friend online about her breaking up with her boyfriend. Her excuse is because he is not Mormon, so she can't marry him, but I don't buy it. Its not a good enough excuse for me. I think there might be more to it.
I know after being hurt, after a long period of pain, it is hard to be happy. Its scarey. its almost easier, more comfortable to no be happy but in pain. but why?
its like a spa and a pool. when going from the warm relaxing pool to the spa, it is so cold and so horrible. but u get used to it, numb. then when u jump back in the hot spa, it burns, stings. makes u almost not want to get in, or at least get in slowly. but being in there is better. u know this. everybody else knows this, and that is why they are all in there. it is more relaxing in the long run
I know after being hurt, after a long period of pain, it is hard to be happy. Its scarey. its almost easier, more comfortable to no be happy but in pain. but why?
its like a spa and a pool. when going from the warm relaxing pool to the spa, it is so cold and so horrible. but u get used to it, numb. then when u jump back in the hot spa, it burns, stings. makes u almost not want to get in, or at least get in slowly. but being in there is better. u know this. everybody else knows this, and that is why they are all in there. it is more relaxing in the long run


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home