Back to school, to prove to dadda that I'm not a fool.
So I'm back at HSU--for what its worth. The Nates didn't come back. Ritchie had a better deal in Santa Rosa. Him and his brother work in the hospital with his mom (making bank) and rent out his dad's house--his dad moved again to be close to work. I miss him, and wish he was here, but only for selfish reasons. I know he is better off where he is. He wasn't cut out for college. As for Prince, well I heard he fell asleep behind the wheel and had a terrible accident. I plan on going to visit him this weekend if I can.
As for my new roommates, they don't seem too bad. Perhaps I'll write more on them later.
As for other bad news, I had to drop my Slipstream Fiction class because my chemistry lab cut into the time too much. It left me with only twenty minutes of class left...that won't work. I am going to continue to go to class when I can in hopes of learning a little bit, and seeing some cool movies.
I also have an annoying neighbor who is a computer nerd, and spends too much time in our room playing our games. He's one of those who always has annoying comments like (about Mario Kart) "A gorrella couldn't ride a 100cc gocart. A 100cc is like a weed wacker." He's missing right now though, and people are looking for him. Hope he's okay.
Also met this beautiful girl. Her name is Mara. I wish I hadn't met her. She just makes life more diffilcult. My palms don't sweat perfusely when I'm watching a movie next to Manuel. I wouldn't mind if I thought I had a chance with her, but I'm not so sure. It seems like its gonna be complicated. Damn women.
As for my new roommates, they don't seem too bad. Perhaps I'll write more on them later.
As for other bad news, I had to drop my Slipstream Fiction class because my chemistry lab cut into the time too much. It left me with only twenty minutes of class left...that won't work. I am going to continue to go to class when I can in hopes of learning a little bit, and seeing some cool movies.
I also have an annoying neighbor who is a computer nerd, and spends too much time in our room playing our games. He's one of those who always has annoying comments like (about Mario Kart) "A gorrella couldn't ride a 100cc gocart. A 100cc is like a weed wacker." He's missing right now though, and people are looking for him. Hope he's okay.
Also met this beautiful girl. Her name is Mara. I wish I hadn't met her. She just makes life more diffilcult. My palms don't sweat perfusely when I'm watching a movie next to Manuel. I wouldn't mind if I thought I had a chance with her, but I'm not so sure. It seems like its gonna be complicated. Damn women.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home